Wednesday, October 12, 2011

TO dream


AM I SIMPLY DREAMING ?


I think it's safe to say that a majority of people don't wonder if their dreams meant anything, maybe they don't even remember their dreams at all. I am not one of these people I find dreams a refugee when I'm annoyed, pleasure when free and answers when lost. My dreams are always vivid.

Last night the main part of my dream I was lost in this public pool/mall with the 9 year old boy I was taking care of. He was upset his mother once again wasnt around and ran off down a hall. he shoved open these huge doors and on the other side was the tank with a whale ( Sea world style - but a cooler temperature, new, smell salt water and calming like the middle of the ocean) he immediatly jumped in and started swimming and throwing a ball for the whale to hit with his nose or tail. i stood still frozen at first ,freaked out, and then in awe and his lack of fear and the peacful feeling that over took the previous frustration, sadness and anger. Eventually I pulled him out as someone was coming to run us out. we ended up outside in the most beautiful green grass I've seen. His mom was there waiting but it took what felt like forever for the boy to go give her a hug. Suddenly Im walking away with my brother through a hotel/ mall like building. the elevator took us all the way up. and then i had to walk down a flight of stairs to get out. My brother said what he would usually say real life " what was the point of going all the way up to walk down a flight" - i replied I was lost. but there the exit .- just like that the dream was over.

Naturally I looked it up

Whale
To see a whale in your dream represents your intuition and awareness. You are in tuned with your sense of spirituality. Alternatively, a whale symbolizes a relationship or business project that may be too big to handle. You are feeling overwhelmed. The dream may also be a pun on "wailing" and a desire to cry out about something.


GRASS
green grass in your dream suggests that there is a part of yourself that you can always rely on. The dream is also symbolic of natural protection.

WATER

to see calm, clear water in your dream means that you are in tune with your spirituality. It denotes serenity, peace of mind, and rejuvenation.

that one hits home the most because of the prayer i said last night. .


I've always loved dreams.


There are so many theories about dreams ..

we all know Fraudes

However, I tend to agree more with these to theoriest .


Alfred Adler

Alfred Adler (1870 -1937) believes that dreams are an important tool to mastering control over your waking lives. They are problem-solving devicesAdler's views on dreams are that they are an open pathway toward your true thoughts, emotions and actions.






Carl Jung

Like his mentor Sigmund Freud, also believes in the existence of the unconscious. However, he see the unconcious as more spiritual. According to Jung, dreams are a way of communicating and acquainting yourself with the unconscious.




I t fun to look them up and see if anything connects. TO test the theory of these two. Try it. - http://dreammoods.com


DO YOU SAY ITS SIMPLY A DREAM?



No comments:

Post a Comment