Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's in the simple things

THINGS I'M LOVING TUESDAY

  • Arizona Haboobs
  • My saturday spent in bed with the bf , snacking, napping and reading .
  • mangos ! - costco has them pre cut right now and their ripe
  • my HURSTS PN study guide. wish i had bought this prior to nursing school
  • The song " Arms"
  • babysat ' baby kate' yesterday and got to watch a girl disney movie and color.
  • kisses on the forehead at random moments.
  • helping coco with her shop . productive + girls time = good time
  • my " hollywood" sunglasses ( that how my boyfriend refers to them- makes me love them more ) ;)
  • the Body works plus abs class that kicks my butt EVERY TIME!
  • The numerous WOW GOD moments I've had the last month.
  • The fact my bf will cover my shift friday so I can take my state boards - EEK
  • and this is just the start... life is good right now.

ARE YOU ENJOYING THE SIMPLE THINGS AS WELL

No comments:

Post a Comment