Friday, June 11, 2010

I don't have to be ME till MONDAY !





IN ONE WORD OR PHRASE : Hallelujah it's friday!
IM DREAMING OF YOU : A new car. particularly an acura - though i haven't shopped around.
SONG ON REPEAT:" Ain't much left of loving you "
GOT TO WRITE IT DOWN: "" In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the old .: - John 16:33
LESSON LEARNED : Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing. and other times the best thing to say is everything. Choosing right is the difficult part.
PICTURE TO FRAME:
My Nursing girls and I after passing practicums. we have only known each other for 6 months but already i adore them! and miss seeing them 3 times a week now that its summer break..

HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK : coming home to find my mom had bought cat food. - perhaps ill blog about that story. - shah i should have bet on her big heart. I knew she would break down and do it. she just did it days before i expected :)
WEEKEND TO DO LIST: its pirate day at the river and we just so happen to be floating down it for my BF nicole's 25 th birthday. then a fancy dinner :) sunday church and a family BBQ! going to be a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Yes it is! So excited. I don't think you've ever missed celebrating a birthday with me. That is very special to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absoultely not :)

    ha and there are two shots alcohol free just for you. the other two our tanyas.. im not a math person so... you got stuck with peach.

    ReplyDelete