Saturday, April 24, 2010

B is for ...








So I know you are thinking - I should be using F for friends but I'm really going for the b for " BEST" friends
I always had high expectations for friends but I believe thats why I have ended up with AMAZING people I call' my best friend' . I know most people reserve that statement for one, so they don't understand how I give that distinction to a few. They don't have to understand - I know I'm lucky. God's been good to me.

This week has really made my 'B' friends SHINE! I've said it before but I'll say it again words don't do justice for the friendships I've been blessed with.My best friends are
Genuine. Funny.Loyal. HONEST. Understanding.Encouraging.FUN

I love you !



"Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher."

"A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face."

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.

3 comments:

  1. :) I really like that first quote. you always brighten my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, this post makes my heart tinker. I miss you, mi amor. More than you know, more than I tell you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah i immediately thought of you when i saw the first quote coco.

    (though all my BF's fall into that ) As for you lauren. I miss you more!

    one month! one month! nicole and heather and I want to do a cooking class this summer. you in ?

    ReplyDelete