Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekly RE cap








I’m dreaming of you- To live in a place with shade trees and grass like above :)
song on repeat- It's a girl thing : Jesse right
gotta write it down- Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. John. - best way to honor our savior.
lesson learned- my intuition is still impeccable - I need start believing it in the moment.
highlight of the week- country dancing during the pub crawl and cosmic bingo !
weekend to do list- since its sunday I'll do it for next weekend. -
sex and city 2 with my nursing girls and work.

Yep, i should have posted this friday but.. better late then never ! ENjoy your sunday!

3 comments:

  1. That picture is so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep coco you were my inspiration once again lol

    oh ps loving the new header. see you tomorrow! im thinking... brownies

    ReplyDelete