Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekly RE cap








I’m dreaming of you- To live in a place with shade trees and grass like above :)
song on repeat- It's a girl thing : Jesse right
gotta write it down- Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. John. - best way to honor our savior.
lesson learned- my intuition is still impeccable - I need start believing it in the moment.
highlight of the week- country dancing during the pub crawl and cosmic bingo !
weekend to do list- since its sunday I'll do it for next weekend. -
sex and city 2 with my nursing girls and work.

Yep, i should have posted this friday but.. better late then never ! ENjoy your sunday!

3 comments:

  1. great recap. :) fun right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep coco you were my inspiration once again lol

    oh ps loving the new header. see you tomorrow! im thinking... brownies

    ReplyDelete