Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Disclosure

Ironic. I still wasn't sure how I felt about letting people get to know me via the web, when I pulled up the post to show my aunt ( shes a sap too and today was a good day to make sure she read how much she is loved) I read along and WOW the grammatical errors.

Listen... I'll admit I'm a terrible text messenger. I rarely will re read emails before I send them out and my notes in class are mostly abbreviations but I was an editor so I know English. - Now granted Lauren was the copy editor and surpasses me in correct grammar and is the one who has to edit my papers I just wanted to say I'm not a total ra tard.

that said. - I also had
1 hr worth of trying set this thing up
7 interruption's while writing the rolling credits
40 Mins trying hunt down and insert photos.
30 min break for dinner
and the thought that I should be doing homework and my financial aid- instead I was doing this.
=
not proof reading before posting.

your thinking "excuses are like ass holes..." not excuses. explanations ;)


but now you know for future reference. its probably just how its going to be. take it in stride - hey at least I didn't have to try to think of what to write next.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I even notice the errors in your messages anymore. And who cares, its your blog not a paper your being graded on. I'm just happy your blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete