Thursday, September 9, 2010

deep breath


The more I learn in school the more I start to panic . - There are so MANY places to go wrong. It's terrifying to know how simple it is to go from healing to creating more pain and damage.
It's hard leaving my comfort zone where I have any problem down to an art to this place where I STRESS that I'll freeze, that I won't know how to help.
but my heart tells me I won' t fail at this.
This is what I was born to do. and somewhere along this path I'm walking feeling out of control a BIG dream will be granted. - After all I'm not the one running this show
”A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.” (Proverbs 16:9)

I stumbled across this a while back and it always brings me PEACE







hoping and praying :)



2 comments:

  1. You've got this! I don't think you fully understand all the potential you have. So proud of you for working so hard. And I love that picture. saving to desktop now. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog! I love the quote and the scripture! Great reminders that you will do amazing things!!

    ReplyDelete