Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday RECAP



IN ONE WORD OR PHRASE : CONTENT
I'm happy to the core.


IM DREAMING OF YOU :
mermaid hair... Jennifer H. in ghost whiperer is whose hair fell Im'm in love with. curls or straight!


SONG ON REPEAT:
" finding a good man "

GOT TO WRITE IT DOWN :
I am more then happy
I am Joyful
I am more than healthy;
I amWhole.
I am more then alive;
I am Radiant
I am more then successful;
I am Free
I am more then caring;
I am loving
I am morethen tranquil
I am Peaceful
I am interested;
I am involved
I am more then adequate
I am triumphant
I am more then fortunate
I am prosperous
I am more then human
I am a child of God.



LESSON LEARNED :
buy american cars! in the words of my father
" the germans over engineer everything! its why they lost the war"
haahh if you don't know my father this story has had my family in laughing fits for years.
PICTURE TO FRAME :
Pictures speak a 1000 words. lol



Easton ( aka FAV) and I on mill a few months ago.
OBVIOUSLY lil drunk here. lol we we're dancing -
I was being the pole


HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK :
I received two very genuine letters from two different people and they warmed my heart.
my cardinal rule - tell others what they mean to you. frequently. -

WEEKEND TO DO LIST:
find a car.... and get my tan to its optimal stage.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure the Laker title also helped your disposition.

    No deals, huh?

    Jennifer love is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh muffin! I agree whole-heartedly on your warm-letter comment. It's soo important to let those you care about know that you care about them. I miss you, and can't wait to see you! xo

    ReplyDelete