Monday, April 5, 2010

One of many FAV's

My dear friend Nicole had this idea to post one picture ever day for a week that we ABSOLUTELY loved. Being a photo addict I LOVED this idea.
Picking only seven is going to be a real challenge.

First absolute favorite photo



For the life of me I can't remember what was so funny but looking at this photo makes me happy. It was a good birthday. we did dinner at sushi restaurant then headed to Scottsdale . we had a limo, booze and everyone had to dress up. ;) Both my loyal life long friends and a whole new group of people celebrate with me. This picture reminds me that 2007 winded up ending very well.



pict

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favs, too! Your birthday couldn't have been more perfect that year. I love love love the idea of posting a favorite everyday for a week! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one. You girls looked so perty that night. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miller lite... drool...

    Is that a mirror on top of the limo?!?

    ReplyDelete